Join an Elite Team. Providing excellence to the community of Edmonds every day.
Employment Opportunities with The Workshop:
We are team based company with a strong relationship to the Edmonds community. We pride ourselves on our welcoming atmosphere and educational environment. We strive to provide a facility that offers continuing education opportunities and an open-door management team with the desire to mentor others and improve our facility. We are currently at maximum capacity with our staff which means that any new clients will be yours. Preference will be given to those able to self-market. Linens, equipment and products are provided for the employees use along with regular guidance from on-site Owners.
- Service discounts
- Retail discounts
- Complimentary initial classes or services
- In-house training
- Tiered continuing education structure paid by The Workshop once full time status is achieved
- All supplies and equipment provided by us. You don’t have to provide anything except time!
Email your cover letter and resumé to email@example.com. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Classical Pilates Instructor
Must be Classically trained and believe in the value of classical work with an open, intuitive mind and approach to teaching.
Must be reliable, professional, friendly and responsible.
Must have excellent communication and writing skills.
Able to work a variety of shifts, including evenings or weekends.
Assist with general cleanliness and upkeep of the studio
1 year of experience is preferred.
Continuing education is a requirement for our team: Must be willing to take weekly lessons or regular Workshops/Seminars to improve your education.
Part Time with growth opportunities into Full Time available. A minimum of 20 hours a week is required to start.
Starting pay is based on experience.
Pay increases are possible during Annual Performance Reviews which is based on measurable Performance Goals.
Complimentary initial classes or services
Tiered continuing education structure paid by The Workshop once full time status is achieved
All supplies and equipment provided by us, you don’t have to provide anything except time!
CrossFit Coach/Personal Trainer
Although we prefer someone with a CrossFit background, we may also consider a candidate with Personal Training experience. We are seeking a passionate coach who is motivated, outgoing and reliable. You should be interested in small group and private training with an interest in training special populations. If you’re looking for a large group situation, we are not for you. We cap all of our classes at 6 people and specialize in one-on-one engagement with a commitment to developing programs that will provide long-term improvements for our clients.
We currently have 10+ hours of coaching available per week with the potential to grow into full time.
- Level 1 CrossFit trainer certification OR experience with functional fitness and a widely recognized personal training certification
- Genuine interest in Crossfit/Weightlifting and its fundamentals.
- Have a general understanding of techniques and movements commonly seen in CrossFit
- Have a general understanding of Olympic Weightlifting movements
- Be prepared to follow instructions of the head trainer and learn at any opportunity available.
- Be friendly, approachable, respectful and enthusiastic
- Be understanding and able to help clients to alter the programs and/or exercises if they are injured or unable to complete certain exercises.
- Be punctual
- Assist with general cleanliness and upkeep of the gym
- Current CPR/AED Certification
- Be welcoming to all clients and interact with new prospects
- Signing in clients and completing daily computer work
- Coaching classes; which includes motivating clients, instructing proper use of equipment and correct form of exercises
- Attending continuing education yearly
- Attending/assisting in gym hosted events
- Enjoying what you do (the clients pick up on it!)
WE ARE SEEKING THE RIGHT PERSON, NOT JUST THE RIGHT CREDENTIALS!