ur signature massage provides a combination of modalities based on your individual needs for the day you come in to see us. Our Therapists may use hot towels, essential oils, specialty lotions or a variety of other tools at their disposal to improve circulation, promote healing and leave you feeling better than ever before.
- 30 minute Custom Massage – $45
- 60 minute Custom Massage – $85
- 90 minute Custom Massage – $115
- +$15 for Kim Croft
NEW! Ashiatsu Bar Therapy
In the Japanese language “Ashi” translates into foot and “Atsu” into pressure. Ashiatsu Bar Therapy is a barefoot massage technique in which the therapist delivers deep, broad, consistent pressure while utilizing their feet and body weight. Working with gravity instead of against it, Ashiatsu therapists are able to provide an effective therapeutic massage without causing pain or discomfort to themselves or the receiving client. Cream or oil is applied to the clients’ body, making this deep therapeutic massage fluid and relaxing. Parallel bars are used above the massage table for balance, support and client safety.
- 60 minute Ashiatsu Massage – $100
- 90 minute Ashiatsu Massage – $130
Mommy To Be Massage
Gentle massage during pregnancy can help relieve muscle and joint pain as well as improve feelings of anxiety and depression. Prenatal massage is usually given with the patient on her side or on her back in a reclined position. It is important to speak with your physician before receiving any type of massage during pregnancy. This massage is not available during first trimester.
- 60 minute Mommy To Be Massage – $95
- +$15 for Kim Croft
POPULAR! – Cupping Therapy
- Improves circulatory and lymphatic function
- Discharges waste and toxins
- Improves metabolism within the skin tissues
- Loosens areas of adhesion or restriction
- Softens contracted, congested tissue structures quickly
Standard Cupping Therapy Pricing Options
- 30 Minute Cupping Therapy – $50
- 60 Minute Cupping Therapy – $90
Abdominal Cupping Pricing Options
- 30 Minute Abdominal Cupping Single Treatment – $60
What is Cupping Therapy?
What are the discolorations that occur during treatments?
Why does it work?
Premium Massage Add-Ons:
- Scalp Treatment (30 additional minutes) – $25
- Full Foot Treatment (30 additional minutes) – $35